Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
 
Worked another double shift today, it's not that bad as long as it's two short shifts seperated by a few hours. Today I worked 6-11 and then I came back from 4 till 7. After which I went to FBC Augusta for the Augusta Choral Society summer reading of Vivaldi's Gloria and Fauré's Requiem. Both are wonderful works of music and the reading was fun. It did, however, prove to me that I have regressed MUCH in the past year. It's been over a year now since I sang Elijah... and it shows. I'm looking forward very much to the next year.

In other news, I have a new friend. I swung by Bob's Tropical Fish on the way home from work this morning and picked up a red beta with blue tips on his fins. He's living in the gallon aquarium I used to use as a quarentine tank for new or sick fishes. He seems pretty happy thus far.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)