Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
 
My dad is home from the hospital today! Last night on the way home from work I called mom and she said they were not letting him out today as they had originaly said, but today they did anyway. Great stuff.

Otherwise, today was uneventful. I picked a few more roma tomatoes, got some red Better Boy's out there now. The eggplant continues to grow. Red cayenne peppers are all over. I hope I'll get some bells soon...

I also changed the water in my beta's tank and got a light for him. I got it at walmart, a little halogen dealy, cost me about $5 on clearance. Bulbs for the thing likely cost more than the light itself. It's sort of like one I have already, but it's got a gooseneck stand instead of a telescoping one, and it has a difused cover on the top side so it lights from top and bottom. Anyway, none of you care about this detailed description of my light. Suffice it to say, it's perfect for lighting the tank and showing off mr beta.

Moo.







Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)