Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, August 26, 2004
 
My family might be moving down! The week after Labour Day they're coming down to talk to a church here, and that Sunday dad will preach and the church will vote. If the church calls them they'll spend the next week looking for a house. Man, I would so love to have my family living here. My little sisters turned ten today, and I haven't really gotten to see them all that much in the past six years. Ten years old... I was nearly fifteen when they were born. I feel so old.

Work is going well, I might be made a manager soon, with the financial perks that come with that ($2 more an hour, woo). Becca has mentioned it to Carla since I am working more hours with Adrianne easing back because she is pregnant AND since I am in charge of training now. So... That might be good. I dunno, though... I'd much rather have a job with a regular schedule... 9-5 or something. You know?

Saturday night we go see Jessye Norman! And then a week later we see Bela Fleck! And sometime next month becca said that They Might be Giants will be in ATL!! Woo!

And on the 17th the Mike of Springstead will be here! Yay!

Good times all around!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)