Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, September 11, 2004
 
My family is in town now, tonight we are having dinner at the church (sans Becca, she will be working) and tomorrow morning he preaches and they vote. I'll be at First Pres singing in the choir and then at lunch with my boss and Becca discussing managerial things since I am now officially a manager at R. Gabriel's!

So after our lunch I'll find out if my family will be moving down here or not (the committee is pretty certain it will be a deal).

Friday night (well, Saturday morning) Mike Springstead will be getting into town (1am) and then Saturday I'll go with him down to Savannah and a wedding for people whom I do not know, but what promises to be a very beautiful church (and a city I haven't been to since I was a wee lad). Sunday will be spent with Mr. Springstead and my sister, until she goes off to Columbia to see a concert and he returneth to Mississippi, from whence he came.

A week after that I intend to spend my Saturday evening at a They Might be Giants concert in Atlanta. R0x0r!



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)