Read this and you'll go insane
Sunday, January 23, 2005
 
So, I was off work yesterday. I spent the first part of the day playing with paper pieces of furniture on a graph paper room. I'm in the process of re-arranging my room so I can fit all my stuff in it (read: all my books). I'll be buying a couple of bookshelves for it. I then went out looking for said furniture to buy. While I was over in the shopping centre where Bed, Bath, and Beyond is I stopped in. I came out the proud owner of two new items. One is a attractive glass top kitchen scale with a 11lb capacity. The other is a great marble mortar and pestle in a green marble.

Today I used said mortar and pestle to make a pesto which I added to mashed potatoes and ate with my steamed asparagus and my tasty steak. The pesto was garlic, olive oil, salt, basil, and oregano. I melted some bleu cheese with a little milk and used it as a sauce for my asparagus. The steak was seasoned with salt and pepper and I ate it with some of the bleu cheese sauce. Good meal.

Church was, indeed, interesting this morning as we had a service in Chinese and English.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)