Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, February 26, 2005
 
Ach... My life starts to feel relativly annoyingly empty sometimes.

I am tired of my job. I get up before the sun and work for 8 or 9 hours, being much too tired by the time I get off to want to do anything productive. I eat at 3pm and then I end up not eating until late, or not at all. I end up staying up too late so I am too tired the next day to get up early if I am not working and do anything productive. So I work and I eat and I sleep.

Er... anyway... yeah.

I called USC yesterday and got a voicemailbox. I left a message to get in touch with me. Left my phone number and e-mail address.

I called USC today and got a voicemailbox, then I got a real person. The real person connected me to a voicemailbox. I left the same message as yesterday. I finaly get off my lazy arse about this and all I can do is leave messages??

Went to the opera on Saturday night. It was good. The daughter of a couple who are regulars at the shop was in the chorus. Yesterday the wife in the couple asked me about singing in the chorus and I would really love to but I just don't know about the scheduling. Turns out they rehearse on monday nights and then the week prior every night. I think I could pull it. The next show will be after the last ACS show. Maybe I can even find a normal 9-5 job soon and not even have to worry about what I do with my evenings aside from music. 3 nights a week singing? I'd love to.

ach, I think I'm going to go to bed now. Gutenacht.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)