Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, March 19, 2005
 
It occurred to me today that perhaps no one reads every word of what I write. Not that I feel you ought to read every word that I write as if it's the most important bit of information ever to have been written down, it's just that I wonder if I ought to write less sometimes. Mostly it's when I describe, in detail, how a doser on an espresso grinder works, or how the burrs work. Things like that. Sure, I went into excruciating detail on how to put letters on a sign a while back, but I found that one humourous rather than just tedious. I mean, I like tedious detail; but I'm odd.

Actually, I don't care if any of you read every word I write in a post like that; I enjoy writing it. And that is mostly what this blog is about: me.

Blogging is an interesting, self-centered thing, eh? :)


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)