Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, March 11, 2005
 
Update on my quest to get a laptop:

Still trying, and I have three referrals so far, working on another two. How do I do this? I found a site that lets people trade referrals for these types of sites. So I have signed up for five sites to get referrals on this one.

I have decided to follow Carter's route and offer $10 to anyone who signs up with my referral link. E-mail me so we can set up everything. You can sign up for a number of the offers for $1, some are $6.95, and one or two are free. You have to remember to cancel them before a month (or 14 days with the petchews one, maybe others) is up to prevent other charges. Efax and greatfun seem to be good ones to do, stamps.com also seems like a good one.

Why am I offering $10? Because if I paid 18 people $10 to be referrals for me I'd have a laptop for $180. And since I have 5 referrals lined up already I only need 13 more, and I'll keep trading referrals as well. So probably for $100 I could get a laptop.

Seriously, even if you don't want to do the thing, sign up as a referral for me and I'll send you ten bucks.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)