Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
 
So I'm contemplating buying a laptop after I get my tax refund. I've been thinking about it for quite a while, and with school hopefuly in the spring an hour from where I'm living it'd be very useful to have a computer I can take with me easily.

This is the one I'm looking at: Laptop

Also: Friday or Saturday I am going to go see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I will be bringing a towel with me. I am such a nerd. :) I'm going to plan on going Friday, I think. I will see if my sister wants to come with me - she might want to avoid me with my towel!

(To the uninitiated - you should always have your towel with you if you are hitchhiking the galaxy!)

For those not in the know: The "0" setting on a refrigerator's thermostat does not mean "a little warmer than 1". Rather, it means either "off" or "defrost mode".

I wish MS made a wireless mouse exactly like the Optical Explorer, only wireless. I really like the explorer and would like one to go with the laptop I get.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)