Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, June 24, 2005
 
Adult Swim

I love so many of the shows on Adult Swim. From Family Guy to various Animes. Sure, the Animes have been cut/sensored and are dubbed -- some of them badly.. but still, it's like the only way I see Anime because it costs much money to buy. And Sealab and Aquateens are classics. Spaceghost even more so.

But now... these days...

We have Tom Goes to the Mayor. And then Robot Chicken (I admit, some things on Robot Chicken are funny but mostly it's just stupid). Tonight apparently was the debut for a show called 12oz Mouse. Oh. My. Goodness. This is the most retarded show I have ever, ever seen. I would choose to watch Super Milk Chan before I would watch this show. The animation is little more than stick figures that are... who knows what they are... And a squirrel. Or something. And the plot is... there is no plot.

I hope it won't stay around long.

In other news, Sunday night will feature a crossover episode of Tom Goes to the Mayor with a resurrected Spaceghost! I hate Tom Goes, but since they are bring Spaceghost out for it I'm excited!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)