Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
 
Hey folks! I entered to win a couple of CDs and a book. I don't know anything about the book, and I own one of the CDs already. I'd like to get the other CD, though! It helps my chances if other people enter off my referral number. There isn't any obligation like there was with the whole laptop thing, it's just a contest. They might send an occasional e-mail to you, but it's e-mails about winning free stuff :D I think i've gotten one e-mail and I signed up to win something months ago off Rae's referral.

And the e-mails come from the domain "dietofbookworms" so how cool is that, eh?

Anyway, if you want to win the second and third Indelible Grace CDs and a book click the image.

June Giveaway


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)