Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, June 11, 2005
 
So today I was on the phone with Mr. Roderick offering computer support and while doing so I was rummaging through my stuff to see if I could find a CD of his. I didn't find the CD but what I found was my collection of Command and Conquer games spread throughout my room. I have taken inventory of what I have:

1 copy of Command & Conquer: Red Alert in a jewel case
1 collection called Worldwide Warfare which includes (in a cardboard sleeve thingy:
1 copy of Command & Conquer: Red Alert
1 copy of Command & Conquer
Expansions for C&C:
The Covert Ops
Counterstrike
The Aftermath
2 copys of a collection called Command & Conquer Collection which includes in a jewel case:
1 copy of Command & Conquer: Red Alert II
1 copy of Command & Conquer: Renegade (the 1st person shooter based on C&C)
Also included with the collection but which I only have one copy of each are:
C&C: Yuri's Revenge
C&C: Tiberian Sun
C&C: Tiberian Sun: Firestorm

Now with C&C you can install and run the game on two computers. One person will have the "evil" guys disk and the other will have the "good" guys disk. Since I have two copys of Red Alert and two copies of Red Alert 2 I could have a four-way game of each going. Now all I need is like 14 computers networked together and I could have a huge C&C lan party. And of course whoever wanted to could play the other ones on their own. I don't remember if Renegade can be networked. If it can then that'd be another multiplayer game going.

I own three computers. My parents own two (you could at least play C&C and Red Alert on those) and becca owns one. So that's six. Who has 8 more? With two wireless connections I have the ability with my parents router and my hub to get 9 computers networked together. Who is up for a crazy LAN party at my parents house? hahahaha!

Yes, I'm odd.

Anyway, so I'm going to send Mike one set of the Red Alert 2/Renegade and I'll send him a copy of Red Alert 1 as well since I have two of those.



Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)