Read this and you'll go insane
Monday, June 20, 2005
 
Today I have been reuniting my CDs with their cases and inserts. I went to Best Buy to exchange the power inverter I bought (the fan started making a horrible racket two days after I got it -- upon my second use of it) and, as I am apt to do upon entering a store such as Best Buy, I found something else to buy. (Hmm... I wonder if they make sure to have a certian number of products fail so people will bring them in to be exchanged and while they are there spend even more money...) I got a CD shelf that holds 480 CDs. Now, I don't have quite that many (More along the lines of 200-250) It's nice to have a place to store them all, and I'll be able to keep DVDs and videos on it too.

So today I started putting CDs back in their original cases. Some have not been in these cases in years. Indeed, some may have been out of their cases for a decade now.

I'm missing a few cases, though, and I figure they are in a box... Somewhere. I've moved to and from college four times, and my parents moved twice, and I moved from my college to an apartment in town and then later to another state. In all those moves I have boxed and partly unboxed so much stuff that I have multiple boxes of similar things.

The last move my parents made DID help consolidate some things as most of my stuff from college was at their house and they repacked everything upon moving and we have repacked it since then for storage here. All of my stuff should be somewhere here, at this house -- though I wonder at the possibility of some of my CD cases being in my dresser which is at mom and dad's house.

In other news... After the joyous post I made about having a multimonitor system the second monitor died. I came home the other night to find the monitor, which I had left off, turning itself off and on repeatedly. Oh well, it was free.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)