Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, July 07, 2005
 
When you come through my drive through get off your cellphone first morons! Also make a point to look at me when you make your order and not at your passenger or out the other window for no apparent reason.

CERTINALY don't be talking on your cellphone when you order and when I have to ask you a question about your order or to repeat yourself (because I didn't catch what you said between running your mouth on the phone and looking the other way) and then get pissed at me because I interrupted your conversation that is obviously the most important conversation you could ever have (since you came to a drive-through window durring it, it's obviously an important one). Seriously. I hate you for doing that.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)