Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
 
Boring post time because I am boring and bored:

So I was doing my grocery shopping Sunday night after church and I bought some crackers to eat cheese on. I'm not a huge fan of Triscuits, Wheat Thins, Ritz, or Saltines so I stick to the Carr's crackers. I usualy get the water crackers with pepper but they were a bit peppery for my tastes the last time so I wanted something that was just whole wheat. Well I got the Whole Wheat Crackers. I opened them today and they are not at all what I thought they would be. They thick, as thick as say... a ginger snap. They are semi-sweet. It's like eating a semi-sweet whole grain cookie. Weird. They are good. Not so good with cheese, but good.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)