Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, September 01, 2005
 
Links regarding Katrina

Man shoots his sister in the head... This was in Hattiesburg, where I went to college.

NOBTS moves to the Altanta based extension -- no idea how the campus fared. This is where I spent my 10 years in New Orleans.

This looks like the apartment complex Chris Lovely lives in, but it could be another as it's a common deisgn in that area, I think.

This is almost humorous, with the caption. Just not something you expect to see stated matter-of-factly.

The city I spent 10 years of my life in.

The I-10 bridge that connects Slidell and New Orleans over the lake.

Another shot of the bridge.

Wow...


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)