Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, September 03, 2005
 
NOBTS has set up blogger spots for the faculty, staff, and students to post their status on after this disaster. I was reading through looking for familiar names and saw a few. None of you who read this other than becca would recognize any of these.

But, Darrell Lindsey apparently has three kids now, I didn't know this maybe you did. Martha and Allan Bowland are safe, too and they have a child now, also, which I don't think I knew. Also saw a post from Boyd and Andrea Harrington offering to help out students.

Anyway, though I knew that everyone would be safe from the seminary (except for Chris Friedmann, who was part of the skelleton crew who stayed behind, and was evacuated on Wednesday) since they would have evacuated it fully it was still comforting to read postings from people I've known, and to know they are safe.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)