Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, September 03, 2005
 
Ohmygosh I'm such a good chef. :D

I picked up a filet of salmon today at the grocery and tonight I cooked it up. I sauteed some videllia onions, cellery, bell peppers, and garlic with some salt in a little olive oil.

Then I put some butter in a pan and tossed in the filet on medium heat, adding some white wine to the mix and some lime juice. I let it cook on both sides, adding more lime juice and white wine. I added the veggies back in, tossed in some bits of dried cayanne pepper (I grew them last year) and grated some zest of the lime onto the whole deal. I ate it with some Carolina Gold rice and an ear of sweet corn I cooked in the husk in the oven while I was fixing everything else.

It was oh so good... Man.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)