Read this and you'll go insane
Sunday, November 27, 2005
 
So today on the way home from work I was listening to NPR and there was an interview with the author of a book I found interesting (dealing with the history of American Indians prior to European colonization of the New World) and when I got home I looked it up on Amazon.

When I was there it showed me a list of recomendations for me and one of those was the KitchenAid Artisan mixer. Some of you may know that I drool over this mixer all the time.

They had it for $199 and there was a $25 mail-in rebate offered from KitchenAid. In addition to this it qualified for a $25 instant rebate online and free shipping. In addition to this I had a $25 Amazon card that needed to be used.

So I ordered it. $125 for the amazingly beautiful KitchenAid Artisan mixer. I will have my mixer. My KitchenAid mixer... It will be mine. After all this time.

I'm still in a bit of shock at the whole thing. Here is a picture of the one I got:



Mmmmm, beauty!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)