Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
 
Cars, cars, cars...

So we decided that since the pump wasn't the problem the rack probably was. Thats $250 plus about that much to install it. It's not an easy job.

So, thats $500 into a car thats worth about $600-700 with a working rack and pinion... Not really worth it to put $500 into a 15 year old car with nearly 320k miles on it. So I'm in the market for a new car. But I don't really have much money. I guess I'll drive this one until I can afford a new one or until this one dies alltogether.

Took the power steering pump back and got my money back. Good stuff.

Got off work yesterday -- they closed the shop at noon it was so slow. So yesterday I was just lazy.

Today I have run some errands and sprayed the outside of the house for bugs.

Tomorrow I do have to work but after work I have nothing to do. I also work on Thursday and Friday nights.

Called the camera repair shop while I was out to check on my Minolta, the repairman wasn't in and the lady who was there couldn't find my camera at first. When she did find it, though, it was appart so I'll have to wait until next week when he will be in. I think this is going on two months in the shop so far. I don't care if the auto functions work, I know he fixed the shutter already and that was all I really needed.

Not a lot else going on.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)