Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
 
Enjoying the new job quite a lot! The hours are nice, and the pace of work is nice. I like having a break about half-way through the day while I drive around town delivering.

Larry bought a new toy for the delivery truck the other day -- a GPS map navigation thingy. It's pretty nice, though after I drove about 1 mile with it yesterday before it locked up and I couldn't get it to turn off or anything (it has a soft power button it seems) and I couldn't find the reset button (it's in the most obvious location, really, hidden right under the faceplace).

Today I was able to use it. You can look up addresses or locations in the database and it will give you directions and show the map. Nice stuff.

Anyway, I had a great lunch today that I fixed last night and had for dinner tonight also and will have again tomorrow for lunch. I bought some hummas the other day at Publix and I decided I wanted something in a Mediterranean style to go with it for lunch. I fixed up some chicken breasts with diced tomato, onion, eggplant, olives, and some white wine. Mmm, it's yummy.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)