Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
 
So I was trying to figure out what I wanted to get for lunch today since I didn't bring anything with me. I was out delivering and knew that after driving out to Appling I'd have to go downtown so I was thinking of what was downtown that I would want and The Bee's Knees came to mind with that wonderful smoked salmon sandwich they have for lunch. So I called them up and asked for one.

THEY DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE!

I settled for the pan-friend grouper sandwich which was good but not as good as the smoked salmon... :( So now I'm craving smoked salmon.

I wasn't able to get to the store in time to look for smoked salmon there, but I don't remember seeing it before. I'm sure the Fresh Market would have it, so I'll have to check tomorrow.

I did buy some cucumbers tonight and had a cucumber sandwich.

The bee's knees smoked salmon was on some sort of bread I think they made with some sort of cream cheese (I can't remember what was mixed in with it) cucumbers, and smoked salmon. It was sooooo yummy. Sad.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)