Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, March 11, 2006
 
So there's this commercial that was just on and this lady is babytalking saying things like, "oooh, I love you, yes I do! I love you!" And then it shows that she's talking to a KitchenAid mixer in a store and this other shopper gives her an odd look. The first lady looks at her, annoyed at the glare, and then goes back to babytalking the mixer.

Reminded me a bit of myself before I owned one.

I didn't babytalk them. But I did look at them in every store I went to that had them, even if it was out of my way for that shopping trip and even if I went to five stores in a row that had them, and I dreamed of owning one.

I don't know what the commercial was for, something about online shopping or something with HGTV, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm sure glad I own one now; I don't have to worry about people giving me strange looks in stores! At least... Not for that. :)


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)