Read this and you'll go insane
Friday, April 28, 2006
 
I don't know if Jason reads my blog, but I will make him read it just for this post. He has always liked to find signs with abuse of the English language. Well, today I got home and the lawn guys had left their little checklist of what they did today. I had never seen the list so I took a look at it and this is the text of said checklist:

Daily law service check list
-----------------------------
___Edging walk, curbing and driveway etc;
___Trimming hedge on a as needed basis.
___Weedeat all area's that need weeding
___Picking-up all debris. paper, limb's and pinecones.
___Mowing grass to the specific height.
___Raking all area's that need raking, under shrubs etc;
___Weedeat between brick walk-way and drive-way.
___Blow all debris down the drive-way toward the street to be pick-up.
___Blow patio debris away from the house and blow away from doors etc;


All lines must be X when yard is completed.

Yours

Larry *****
Owener:


Everything is exactly as it is in the list, nothing was altered except for removing his last name since I'm sure he wouldn't want someone pointing out his butchery of the English language on the internet and including his full name. :)

Also of note is that it says that everything should have an X beside it but they put check marks.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)