Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
 
Also, yay for good, fresh haircuts!

Lou, the barber down the road from R. Gabriel's who I have been using since I moved to Augusta, always does a good job with my hair but todays haircut seems especially good. I'm not sure if it's just that I don't wear my hat as much as I did when I worked at the coffeeshop so I notice my hair being annoyingly shaggy more than I did then and all through college or what.

Though I don't think it is -- this is the second haircut I've had since working at Allegra. I think, though Lou seemed out of it, that he was actualy really on top of it today. It seemed to have been a slow day and when I came in he was sitting in the chair, no one else in sight. I think he had dozed off! Anyway, I like my hair now. It was getting rather frustrating.

Other hair related news: I decided to get a safety razor. Thats the kind you put the double edged blade into. I've been reading and the people who use them swear by them saying they get a closer shave with less irritation than these new-fangled disposables with a million blades and such. So I ordered one, and some shaving cream that comes in a little tub instead of a pressurized can. I've been using cheap shaving soap for a couple of months now with a brush and have had good results but it's not that great and it smells weird. (But it's like 97 cents.)

This stuff should arrive in the next few days, i'm excited.

Seth went and got himself a straight razor setup. I'm not sure i'm ready for THAT just yet.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)