Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
 
Called again today. Got through in about 10 minutes (I miss having the speakerphone on my cell when I call these stupid CS numbers...) and have processed the return (while no other Cingular place seems to have record of my having renewed my contract and getting a new phone in Feb the warranty returns office does have reccord that I got the new phone in Feb so they are sending me a replacement. I paid the $7 to get it express (they should have an overnight option...) and it should be here by the end of the week, then I will send back the old one. (Watch me have to pay shipping on THAT also...)

Cingular's instore deals suck. If you buy a phone from them do it online. I can get a number of phones for free or cheaper than the in-store deals online. Also if you go to RadioShack check multiple locations. I was at the one in Martinez and they had a Nokia (6102 or something?) free with the two year contract but it was out of stock. The phone looked good so I figured I'd get it and screw returning my phone for an exchange (as I said, no one seems to have record of my renewing my two year contract just 10 months ago) and I went to the North Augusta Radio Shack where the same phone was going to cost me $45.

Go figure...


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)