Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
 
GROWL!!!

Cingular is evil.

I went out to the closest Cingular store, which has moved out to Evens now making the three closest Cingular stores 20 minutes or more drive away and I live in a pretty major population center. Saw Cingular stores in towns on our trip this weekend that were smaller than North Augusta alone and that doesn't include the downtown Augusta area which is just as far from these stores as I am...

Can't process the warranty return online because the computers apparently have no record of when I got the phone. Called the 800 number I had and they put me on hold with a hold time of 15 minutes which turned into 40 minutes. I did that twice. Then I got a hold time of 5-10 minutes which turned into 30 minutes. Then I called in and got a hold time of 15 minutes and was cut off at midnight saying the offices were closed.

My phone died on Thursday. It is now Tuesday. Even if I get the warranty return taken care of tomorrow it will probably be Monday or later before I have a working phone again.

What happened to the days when there were people at the store who could work on the phone? What the happened to those days? Instead I gotta send the thing off to who knows where. I hate having to mail things off to get them fixed. They aren't going to fix it they'll mail me a new phone which will not have all my numbers in it.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)