Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
 
Graduate school update:

I called Monday to find out what the status of my application was and she told me they were just waiting to get the Video back from Dr. Wyatt and that she would find out the status of that and e-mail me. Of course I didn't really expect an e-mail knowing how things get in music departments at Christmas time but I figured I'd call back in a day or two and check again.

Today I got off work a half-hour early (it slows down near Christmas) and did just that. She told me that they had, indeed, gotten the video back from Dr. Wyatt and that I had passed that audition and they needed me to come in for a live audition, that she had sent a letter off today with that information.

Just now got done leaving a voice mail and firing off an e-mail to Dr. Wyatt in hopes to get it lined up before the letter comes since they will not be around after the end of the week and I'd like to know how sure this thing is so I can tell my boss that I won't be working after the second week of January.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)