Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
 
Mmmm salad

So I created this salad in my head over the past week and made it today.

Baby romaine lettuce and fresh spinach, sliced up red bell pepper, sliced strawberries,.

Olive oil in pan high heat, cubed chicken breast sprinkled with Tony Chachere's and fresh ground pepper into pan, brown, turn and brown. Little bit of white wine in pan, simmer for a while.

Remove chicken from wine (this isn't used in this recipe, I maybe could make some sort of dressing out of it but I didnt feel like it) and cool for 10 minutes or so.

Olive oil, raspberry balsamic vineger half and half approximatly mixed well (shaken in a sealed container works well) onto salad, toss with a bit of feta cheese.

Add chicken, eat, enjoy.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)