Read this and you'll go insane
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
 
Today at work sucked -- the mailing equipment was not cooporating as I was training Will on it, and the database from one place was TOTALY not right and I had to fix it instead of train him. One mail job got left undone to be done by him alone tomorrow. I'm sorry Will.

Tomorrow I take tests I have no idea how will I'll do on them but even if I do poorly on them I'll be alright with it. It'll simply mean I'll have to take refresher classes in music history and music theory which I'll need if I don't do well on the tests anyway. And of course I've heard (from my voice teacher/department chair in college) that the entrance tests at most schools are designed so you will fail them and have to take refresher courses unless you are absolutly brilliant -- more courses = more money for the school you know!

Friday is advisement, I'll find out what classes I get to take and hopefully it'll work out to where I'll have that Monday, Tuesday, Thursday schedule Dr. Wyatt was trying to get going for me so I won't have to drive up as much.

Monday I'll be back at work for one last day, to clean up any messes Larry might have gotten poor Will into, and patch up and holes that may have become evident in Will's training in my absence.

Tuesday classes will start.

This has been an odd week for me just emotionally. I'm excited and scared. It's that whole wave of change thing coming up. Like watching an approaching tsunami but instead of running away I'm standing there with my arms wide open, welcoming it.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)