Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, February 08, 2007
 
So I say to myself a few moments ago, "Self, we should go check out the music library website and see what sort of resources they have that I haven't found yet." (After realizing that I do not have to use the old William Carey music login to the online Grove Music site if I go through USC's website.)

So I did and this is what I saw (among other things):

"The Naxos Music Library provides streaming audio access to over 170,000 tracks of music, including the complete Naxos and Marco Polo catalogues and other licensed independent labels. Genres include classical music, historical recordings, jazz, world, folk, and Chinese music."


[The rest of this post can't be made as Nick has wet himself in excitement and is now squeeling, also in excitement. Ok, maybe not. But he is still very, very, very excited.]


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)