Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, March 22, 2007
 
More Firefox...
Ok, so it seems that Firefox will only restore your session in the case of you closing Firefox if you have it set to do so every time you start up. But if Firefox needs to be restarted it will restore everything.

Ah, and it asks if you mean to close the tab/browser if you try to do so with an unsaved web form. It seems to realize that if I have already published my blog and browse back to the editing window that everything is saved (I wonder what happens if I publish, browse back instead of going to edit and then make changes? I shall find out soon).

Cool stuff.

Interesting. I used to be able to browse back to the edit screen and change stuff and it would update the post. Now it adds another post. Must be new with the Google integration of Blogger.

Regardless, if I go back and leave everything in my post as it was Firefox realizes this and doesn't ask me if I really mean to close it. However, if I go back and make changes Firefox realizes that I have made changes and haven't submitted them and it asks before closing. Nice stuff Mozilla.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)