Read this and you'll go insane
Monday, May 07, 2007
 
Done!
My last final of the first semester of grad school was today! I think I did fairly well, I know I missed some things but overall... Having sung three seasons with the Augusta Choral Society helped me because I knew some of the literature from that!

I found out I made a B+ in Counterpoint, good stuff! And of course an A in concert choir.

Now, if I could just find out about that class for the first summer term... Second summer term I'll be taking conducting. Fall I'll be in two history classes, a theory class, bibliography, and concert choir. And I'll be in the grad vocal ensemble again for no credits.

Now I will relax and do all sorts of things like get a new key made for my car, get my tux cleaned, perhaps buy a new suit since mine is nearly 10 years old, get a haircut, do loads of yardwork, get a ceiling fan for my room, clean my room, clean my bathroom, and organize the kitchen. :D


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)