Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, June 30, 2007
 
My pet toilet frog
So I wake up today and go to use the toilet but upon opening it I discover that a small creature has taken up residence in there... A rather large tree frog.

He was up under the rim and very hard to get at, I left him there hoping that he would swim away later. When I came back later he had moved up on top of the rim, under the seat. So I was able to get him then. I am pretty sure he was too big to fit under the seat and get out into the house. We have rather large tree frogs this year...

I hadn't seen tree frogs around here until this year. We had them all the time in the yard of the house I grew up in--little green things about the size of the poison dart frog--these we have now are like tree bullfrogs. It's crazy.

And now they have found a way into my toilet. If you visit, check before you sit!

I think that he must have come in through the vent--some other people have had similar issues and that seems to be the consensus.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)