Read this and you'll go insane
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
 
Stupid people on the internet
It was so nice when it was very, very hard for stupid people to get online. But I had a revelation today about how important Myspace is in this new world of a massive population of stupid online. It is the flypaper of the internet, attracting the stupid people and holding them there. One day they will all be trapped there and unable to bother me

Also stupid people built Windows Vista.

Why, why are there links (shortcuts) to folders in my user directory that I can not open from my user directory (apparently I do not have privileges to do so when logged in to the account for which the user directory belongs) but I can open them from their original locations? Why would c:\users\Nick\My Documents\ (My Documents) actually be located in c:\users\Public\Public Documents\ (Public Documents) and only be able to be opened from the real location of it? Why? Why??? Why even put the link there if it isn't able to be accessed?


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)