Read this and you'll go insane
Thursday, June 14, 2007
 
Windows Vista Security
While I appreciate all the trouble MS has gone into making Vista more secure than their past operating systems... I really, really would love to be able to change things that I want to change. I don't want to have to go AROUND things to fix them. I want to have full control of my OS and computer thank you very much Acer and MS.

So I will soon be among the users of Linux, I think. As long as I can get my wireless card to work in Linux. I'll keep Vista to dual boot in case Sibelius doesn't like Linux. Actually, I'm not even sure if Sibelius likes Vista... I should find out soon.

For now my download of Debian continues and I will soon be backing up the entire C drive to DVD, just in case. I'm also going to try to back up that evil hidden restore partition that Acer makes insanely hard to get at.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)