Read this and you'll go insane
Monday, October 08, 2007
 
EEK!!!!


So this thing just jumped out of my laptop bag (not this particular one, but one of it's kind...) and ran across my hand, onto the table, off the table and onto the floor under the table where it became partially squashed by a chair and then fully and very authoritatively squashed by my foot.

Now I have to ask myself... How many of it's babies are in my bag? Where did it COME from? I don't want more, and I don't want my flesh rotting off.


Now that I look at the picture closely and think back to the horrifying few moments before I dispatched the vile creature, it may not be a brown recluse. But I'm not sure what it is. I don't know my spiders very well. The legs weren't quite like a brown recluse, and the abdomen wasn't quite so large. I dunno, but I didn't like it jumping out of my bag and onto me.


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)