Read this and you'll go insane
Saturday, May 02, 2009
 
Some odd things...
I found some old stuff, from 2000 and 2001, tonight in a file drawer. Mostly it was old receipts but there were a few other things in there too. For instance, a sheet of lyrics I was memorizing sometime that year for voice lessons which included Schubert's Der greise Kopf, a song which I recently dusted off and sang on a concert two weeks ago! How weird to find this lyric page now!

The other was my Louisiana organ donor card with my Louisiana drivers license number on it, starting in 007. My SC DL starts with 007 as well. Both of these were issued after I had adopted the name Platypi007 online... How stranger is THAT?

Also I found two PC Worlds and a Computer Shopper from 2001 which I am going to enjoy browsing through and seeing how far things have come in 8 years.

Oh, and my first WCC ID card, with my chin rug and bucket hat on in the picture!


Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Klasinc&Loncar Duo (Just trying to help it get picked up by Google spiders, I maintain it for them)